At the Vets’, we’re dedicated to providing your furry family member with the best start in life. Our puppy preschool is more than just a training class; it’s a fun and interactive environment where your puppy can learn essential skills, socialise with other pups, and build a strong foundation for a lifetime of happiness.
What We Offer:
- Basic Command Training: We’ll teach your puppy important commands in a positive and rewarding way. From “sit” to “stay” and everything in between, your pup will develop good manners.
- Stress-Free Vet Visits: No more anxiety during vet trips. Our training will help your puppy feel at ease at the veterinary clinic, making future visits a breeze for both of you.
- Toilet Training: We’ll guide you through effective toilet training techniques, and help to reduce the occurrences of accidents happening at home.
- Crate Training: Crate training provides a safe haven for your puppy and aids in housebreaking. We’ll educate you on how to make it a positive experience.
- Socialisation: Your puppy will learn how to safely navigate new environments, and interact with furry friends in supervised socialisation sessions.
If you are welcoming a new puppy into your family, and they are between 8-14 weeks old, we invite you to reserve a spot in our next course. We believe in personalised, engaging learning, so each session is limited to only 5 puppies.
Our 5-week program takes place on Thursday evenings at the clinic, starting with an exclusive owner’s session to provide you with information and instructions. We then conclude with a fun filled graduation ceremony in week five.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to give your puppy the best start in life. Contact us today to register your interest and secure your spot in our upcoming preschool class.